Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The First Official Psychotic Motherfucker Post.

I want to talk about a dream I had, if that's okay.

I was in a restaurant, and I needed a job. This restaurant is very dark, gray, industrial. Very long room, huge and basic. I don't know a whole lot, maybe I'm in a movie. They showed me around, mechanized holes would kind of suck you where you needed to get to in the place. I worked there for a short time, I remember the other 2 chambers that were bigger, grayer, and more sectioned off than the eating area.
I remember assisting in the construction of a massive meatball sub. It was big and sloppy, had about 14 meatballs on it, and I drenched it in parmesan cheese coming down in a big rainbow arc.
I had gone to sleep hungry that night.

I find myself watching from the outside again, and I know this movie is going in the wrong direction, and that a lot depends on the fate of the cheese protagonist. I told them I didn't want to watch this, I gotta get to work in the morning and I'm just coming down from a nine hour headache.
My company does grant me this wish, I might have even woken up briefly.

Curiosity gets the best of me, and I'm back in.
It's later on in the film, I suppose I've been working in the restaurant for a couple weeks or so now. I have some enemies now, because of non-work related stuff. A few blank memory spots occur here.
But at the point where I'm beginning again I'm in semi-familiar territory. You know how dream landscapes will show up, and you know you've dreamed there before? Subconscious recognizance. A place where I dwelled, but I wasn't home.
In a car, which is not typical for this area. A girl speaks to me to warn me, or to just inform me. I think this car is bringing me to a dangerous place, definetly more dangerous than the record store with all of the weird Frank Zappa records
-------------------Time shudders for barely a second. This is what the girl is telling me, maybe some offset between the time I know and the time that is real. It seems I could use this to my advantage or misuse it and be doomed. But I'm not sure what it means really, I'm still shook from the time shudder. I saw time move back and then forth, righting itself.

I arrive at some official building. I am accompanied by a very large man. He is my bodyguard, or some kind of safety net. We are cornered, I see my rivals before me. I'm a different person now. A new self. And this self will karate the shit out of anyone in the way. I can almost see the gi on my body.
The rivals are young, not of any kind of intimidating status. Then I see the numbers. there must be a hundred. I'm terrified, I have been the whole time. Something is bad. Some of these people aren't even human, and I mean, they're not whole humans. Some appear almost halfway between limb deprived fetuses and men. Some of these things are armed, with whatever firepower they might have had. I didn't get a chance to find out.
I grabbed a plastic soda bottle to beat them all senseless.
Some friends of mine showed up then, with some guns of their own. These people, not really friends, but probably connections and guys I knew from back at the restaurant. They lace the room up. All of my opponents are either killed or flopping aimlessly on red puddles, splashing stains. It's a nightmare and I laugh, because it's all okay now. The pressure died. And I'm back to living the good life.

(I wrote this at 4AM last night)

No comments: