Monday, October 02, 2006

Life after payday

So after jumping through 63 flaming hoops, tip toeing through a field of broken glass with a bison on my shoulders and chugging 4 liters of motor oil in under 35 seconds, I finally recieved my first paycheck. I believe it was $334 for 54 hours in 2 weeks. Ruh roh. I usually would only work 44 in 2 weeks, which means my normal check would be around 60 dollars less. So about 135 dollars a week.I wanted to save about 50 a week. Let's pretend I did that and now I have 85 dollars for a week. I have certain habits to support, that would run me atleast 40 bucks a week. 45 left. If I can't buy a CD every week I'm gonna be sorely dissapointed. 32 dollars. less than 5 dollars a day to eat with, until I decide I want to do something out of the ordinary, like see a movie (which I did last night). Drop it down to 3-4 dollars a day.

And yeah, sometimes buying CDs is more important than buying my own food. I'm such a shithead. I got a job mom'n'dad, now keep feeding me, and maybe keep giving me a few bucks here and there. Oh well, I'll see what happens. More hours may be possible.

I was gonna post more but I don't feel like it now. I started reading about Porcupine Tree instead.

No comments: